- Updated On:
- December 14, 2020
- Year Built: 2006
– Front a major north-south corridor with over 21,700 cars per day
– Sign has great visibility and excellent signage visibility
– Glynn County is conveniently located between Savannah, GA, and Jacksonville, FL (at 70 miles south of Savannah and 55 miles north of Jacksonville).
– 85,000+ county population
– Brunswick is the nation’s second-busiest port for import and export of Roll on Roll off cargo.
Address: 4410 Altama Avenue
Country: United StatesOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 19008
Price: $ 700,000
Year Built: 2006
Price Per Square Foot: $ 171.27
Leasable Area: 4087 SF
$ 2,714.04per month
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees
Jared is an Associate with years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage. Prior ...
You need to login in order to post a review
8-AC Redevelopment Opportunity – Atlan...
Former family entertainment center (mini-golf, go-carts, etc.). 7.97 AC lot / multiple [more]
Former family entertainment center (mini-golf, go-carts, etc.). 7.97 AC lot / multiple structures totaling appro [more]
Kennesaw is a seat of Cobb County, one of the most sought-after locations for businesses a [more]
Kennesaw is a seat of Cobb County, one of the most sought-after locations for businesses across diverse and growing [more]