6.75 Acre Redevelopment Parcel
Price Per Square Foot:
Rise Property Group is pleased to present an existing 10-screen theater available on 6.75 AC of land in the heart of Birmingham, AL. The property is located along a well-traveled commercial corridor and in close proximity to big-box retailers (Walmart, Bargain Hunt) as well as US-31. The surrounding area has a strong daytime population within 41,000+ employees within 3 miles.
– 6.75 AC with +/- 37,950 SF 10 Screen Theater
– Located along Lorna Rd, a well-traveled (24,000+ VPD) commercial corridor.
– Area big-box retailers include Bargain Hunt and Walmart Neighborhood Market.
– Situated adjacent to US-31, one of the primary retail corridors servicing the Birmingham market.
– Strong daytime population with 41,000+ employees within 3 miles.
Birmingham is a seat of Jefferson County, Alabama’s most populous and fifth largest county (Population of 660,000+). With a population of 1.2 million, the Birmingham Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) has the largest and most diversified workforce in Alabama. In 2019, 46 economic development projects were announced including 1,500 jobs and $895 million in capital investment. From multinational corporations manufacturing next-generation vehicles to start-ups developing ground-breaking technologies, Birmingham continues to boast a diverse community of innovators such as Amazon and Carvana.