Leasable Area:15,105 SF
Price Per Square Foot:$251.57
This is a rare opportunity to own a value-add 76% leased free standing medical office complex in
the fast-growing Atlanta suburb of Bethlehem/Winder. The buildings provide easy access to Hwy
316, a critical state highway connecting Atlanta and Athens. The property is currently leased to 5
tenants, all medical specialists. The offering includes three buildings, built in 2016 and includes
two vacant suites, both under 2,000 square feet. The property is in excellent condition and ready
for an entrepreneurial owner to maximize return through leasing activity. An owner/user could
purchase this property and occupy a vacant suite while collecting rent from other tenants.
• Northeast Georgia Physicians Group is one of Georgia’s largest medical practices (350 Physicians and Clinical Staff)
• New long term leases for Embrace Orthodontics and Barrow Gwinnett ENT
• 20% population growth over the previous 5 years
• Hwy 316 Flyover Bridge to increase connectivity in Bethlehem trade area
• Internet-resistant tenants
Bethlehem is an affluent, fast-growing suburb in northeast Atlanta, with a population of over 42,000 people and an average household income of over $65,000 within a 5-mile radius. The immediate area continues to attract new residents with over 20% population growth over the last 5 years. These demographics are evidence of the continued stability and future growth of the area.